Hi friends! Now that the holidays are over we’ve fallen back into the comfort of routine. I’m going into this new year with intentions to slow down and create better quality work, spend more time playing with my kids and having meaningful conversations with friends. With that being said, this week kicked my behind…somehow that happens when I try to better myself ha ha. It’s a good thing there’s grace and time. However, this week there was a plethora of things that made me happy; I had to share them all with you. Here are the links I love this week:
- …totally entertained by the bachelor this week but even more entertained by this podcast “Dru and Dan” and their commentary on the bachelor…it’s just so good.
- ….loving this look from Alice + Olivia on Shopbop.com and wishing I could wear it on a date to the Santa Monica Pier! Also just ordered a pair of black overalls and I’m super excited about that (it’s the little things)…you can shop them here.
- ….it’s like Shauna Niequist watched the last 2 years of my life and wrote this book, “Present Over Perfect”. Life changing literature here.
- …also I binged-lisented (is that even a word?) to this podcast “Limetown” this week and I’m hooked even though when I googled “Is Limetown real” and found out it’s not…kinda makes me like it less but still OMG it’s a thriller.
- ….I’m making mediation a part of my life this year because it really does untangle and squash my anxiety. This meditation app “Meditation Studio” is the best one I’ve found yet…it even has specific mediations for moms and kids.
- …loving everything for my baby in this online shop….Darling Clementine.
- …gushing over these photos of “The Royal Children”…I’ve got a soft spot for these British Babes.
- …thank you Netflix for the ultimate shout-out to my youth, “The 80’s”.
- …and lastly I’m super excited to document my adventures with my boys using this book by Modern Scout.