If you have fun weekend plans don’t pay any attention to this post…well maybe just a little because I love making these blog posts. But if you’re snowed or iced in or just having a hard time with this chilly 50 degree SoCal weather, check out what’s happening online and around the world with the “LINKS I LOVE”.
- Missing high-waisted jeans…if I had a waist right now I would be dreaming of wearing these jeans that “French Girls Will Go Crazy For on Who What Wear”.
- USA Women’s Teams are beating out the Men in the Olympic Medal Count on Time.com.
- New Podcast Alert! Hailey Anderson from Householdmag.com just launched a new podcast with photographer Amy called “Building Household” all about the ins and outs of running a successful blog, photography business and social media channels.
- Because I’m obsessed with sandwiches this pregnancy, “How to Build a Better Vegetarian Sandwiches” + the soup I find the most comfort in, “Creamy Beef Gnocchi Soup“.
- The 100 Best Movies on Netflix.
- Please follow this Instagram account @everytown, a movement of Americans working together to end gun violence and build safer communities….because every town, school, and child should be safe.
- How to perfect that “undone look”…cause think of what you could do if you cut down time spent on your hair.
- This Robcast episode on parables with Pete Rollins blew my mind.