I wouldn’t describe our home as squeaky clean, but we like to keep it tidy and have actually managed to do so through 6 years of marriage and 2 kids. Sam (my husband) and I have found some quick and easy ways to keep things clean daily. In partnering with Babyganics, using their baby-safe cleaning products made with plant-based ingredients, I’m dishing out some of the ways we manage clutter and keep our home feeling like a sanctuary.
1. Enlist a helper: Children love to help so start them off early with a couple easy chores. I give Waylon a cloth and Babyganics toy and high chair “earth friendly” cleaner and he loves helping make his toys all “shiny”.
2. Keep tub cleaner and a sponge in the tub while taking a shower or bath and spritz down when you’re done to keep your tub clean daily.
3. Wipe down the bathroom floor with cleaner and damp towels that will be thrown into the wash anyways.
4. Wipe down countertops at the end of the day. You’ll be surprised how clean your home will look and feel by accomplishing this simple task. Having a clean and open surface to look at in the morning can totally set the tone of your day.
5. Fold laundry while winding down and watching tv or listening to music and enlist your spouse or partner to help while you discuss the events of the day. Bam! Laundry folded and you connected while doing it! To make your clothes extra soft without using chemicals try Babyganics new natural wool dryer balls…found at Target now!
…..the rest of my tips can be found over at Babyganics Instagram feed! You can view them by clicking here.
*This is a sponsored post for Babyganics, all thoughts and words are my own. I’d never steer you wrong! 😉