Not sure what you’re up to this weekend but we’re headed to the hot and sweaty zoo; I’ll be waddling around like the penguins but hey my kids will be stoked ha ha. Also my sister moves back to San Diego this weekend with her family so we’re having a sweet reunion and our kids finally get to grow up by each other. Having family around during the summer is the best especially when you’re about to have your third and final baby! Hope you have a great weekend. Here’s what I’ve been reading and listening to this week.
- How to End a Toxic Friendship on MyDomaine...Identify red flags and learn about the psychological impact that toxic friendships have on you.
- Just bought this “safe” Overnight Resurfacing Peel because 1) it’s on sale for $43, 2) it’s pregnancy + nursing safe, and 3) because after 30 you just have to do these things if you don’t want to look like a catcher’s mit in your 40’s.
- Blake Lively interviews Gigi Hadid on how to have an authentic Instagram feed…lighthearted, interesting and yet while her advice is refreshing it might just be true because she’s famous and could post a photo of her trash and still get a million likes.
- Storq Maternity is replacing all of its models with real pregnant and postpartum women…what a novel and bold idea. I love it!
- Cup of Jo explains the border crisis and how you can help now.
- Either she has no heart or this is the dumbest styling error ever made…Melania Trump Wears “I Really Don’t Care” Jacket from Zara.
- In the Podcast World here is what rocked me this week: On SUPER SOUL Anthony Ray Hinton “Freedom After 30 Years on Death Row Part One” and “Part Two: Finding Life, Hope and Redemption on Death Row”…. On the RobCast “A Brief Guide to the Undernet Part 3: I Was Alive in the 1900’s”… And not to toot my own horn but on the Sure Babe Podcast I recorded an episode on “How and Why I Filmed An Ecourse while 9 months Pregnant”…I’m pretty dang excited for all that’s to come this summer!