If you’re weekend was anything like mine it was fun, fast, and all too short. But before Monday arrives I wanted to share some links I love… if you have time to check them out I don’t think you’ll be sorry.
- I’m gearing up for this exciting “Mama + Baby Wellness” pop up event with Saffron & Sage next Saturday at Moniker General. I’ll be giving a 10 minute talk about finding your passion, balancing work with motherhood, and living in the present moment. You can find more info about this free event by clicking here.
- My favorite Madewell booties evvvvver are on sale at Shopbop.com….click here to check that goodness out. They go with everything and are extremely comfortable and easy to run after children in.
- We got our exercise on and family fun time in with our new Weeride bike attachments ….now our boys can help us get our fit on and have fun at the same time ha ha.
- Wanderlusting over “10 Underrated Travel Spots You Should Book A Fight To ASAP” on Vimbly.com
- I literally made lunch for my kiddos with one hand while holding my baby on my hip with this invention called “Toastilla”. Check out their awesome Kickstarter video below… we filmed it in my kitchen so me and ma boys make a little cameo.