I love sharing the things I’ve discovered over the week and hope that you find them useful too. Here’s what caught my eye and grabbed my attention this week! PS. everything in bold is clickable.
- Here are two genius inventions on that I found on Kickstarter: Child Safety ID Kits (this would totally help my anxiety when we’re out and about) and The AIR FORT …you should have heard my son’s squeals of joy when the Air Fort blew up. It’s so simple too, all you need is an ordinary floor fan. You won’t regret funding these two Kickstarter campaigns.
- Favorite places to shop lately…@allyecitizens, @fiveclementinesvintage, Anthropologie’s House and Home Sale and Shopbop.com’s Holiday Gift Guides.
- So interested in doing this…Brow Microblading explained by Natalie Borton.
- Reading this today…On the Fringe: How to Spot and Include the Most Vulnerable in Our Communities on Darlingmagazine.org.
- Under $25 Madewell Gift Guide.
- Oh and let me give you the heads up that their’s sale you don’t want to miss starting Tuesday 11/22 on Shopbop.com!