I love long weekends for the extra family time and I’m not gonna lie I love having more time to browse the web and read. So if you’re anything like me…here are some interesting, stimulating, and encouraging things to check out.
- Focusing on the ways motherhood is sanctifying with Abide coloring book devotional.
- Found myself tearing up and totally encouraged by this Rob Bell podcast: Seasons.
- Inspired by people doing good and life chaining things in this world at The Archibald Project.
- Swooning over these gorgeous organic muslin blankets by Bondi Beach Baby.
- Getting more work done and loving these pretty wireless headphones by Sudio.
- This made me laugh…“If Guys Vacationed Like Girls”.
- Appreciating polished denim from Frame and wishing I could wear their whole line for fall…we just need colder weather or I need a trip to NYC.