Its Friday night and I’m getting ready to park it on the couch with a (second) class of wine and watch Homeland with my husband. We just started the series and I’m hooked and super excited we have 5 seasons ahead of us. We have a busy Saturday planned but somehow I manage to scroll through my phone to find some pretty great things to read. Here are the links I love this weekend. Hope you all have a great one!
- Psychology Today: Six Strategies for Coping With The Blues
- InStyle: I’m Obsessed: Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara
- XO, Meredith: DIY So Fresh and So Clean-Clean!
- Thoughts By Natalie: The $10 Dress
- People.com: 10 Trends from 2015 We Don’t Need in 2016
- Elle.com:13 Long-Sleeve Party Dresses to Wear This Winter