Thank goodness it’s Frrrrrriiiidayyyyyyy! I get all the good feels when I have a weekend with nothing on the calendar but beach, donuts, and loving on my babes…that and catching up on things around the interweb that I love. Interweb…is that even still a word ha ha? Anyone remember Sandra Bullock in “The Net”? Oh my gosh that movie freaked me about about the internet for a good long time. Oh how times have changed. I’ve rounded up my top stories, online shopping link, and other various “links I love” for you viewing/clicking/reading pleasure. I hope you all have a very happy and restful weekend.
- My best friend Rheanna Downey is at the end of her creative and very vulnerable marathon also known as a Kickstarter she has been called to create a record that I know you would love. Mother, artist, writer and singer….she needs to create this record and you could have a hand in that! Check out her Kickstarter here.
- #savetheorcas video by 6 year old Holden and my good friend Isobel Benesch…we all think Orcas should live in the ocean and not pools. This video is too cute and you should definitely show your kiddos.
- If you need some retail therapy I want all these fall items from Madewell and Old Navy. Plus all jeans, dresses, and tess at Old Navy are 50% off for the long weekend!
- I want to live inside Ann Street’s Instagram feed...her work is so insanely creative and beautiful you can help but feel alive and inspired while taking in all her genius.
- This article on “Tricky People” is a must read and could save any child’s life!
- And lastly the Massimo Dutti children’s collection is so beautiful, I know what my boys will be wearing in family Christmas card photos to this!
- This family blog The Freckled Fox, posted the best and most comprehensive list of ways you can help and donate to the victims of Hurricane Harvey.
Hope you all have a great weekend and if you’re in San Diego stay cool! 😉