You may or may not have extra time this weekend but if you do I suggest taking a gander at some of my favorite links and products I’ve been loving recently. Who doesn’t like a good product recommendation or article to read? Hope you all are having a great weekend!
- 5 Tips For Balancing Motherhood And Your Business
- 20 Healthy Meals You Can Meal Prep On Sunday
- Favorite Intimates for February...it is the month of love after all.
- Kindred Oak Handmade Clothing is back and I’m so happy because single mom and creative designer Paige is so talented. (The romper Zeke is wearing is made by her and she is launching her spring line this Thursday).
- Never Caught: The Washington’s Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge…I heard about Ona Judge’s story while listening to NPR Last week and I’m hook. I have to read her whole story and how so found courage to live as a free woman.
- Eleven Fever!!! I love Millie Bobby Brown and apparently the internet does too.
- Smile Fearlessly with Smile Brilliant Teeth Whiting System…I’ve been using this system to brighten my teeth for the past month and love it!