Here’s everything I’ve been into this week from podcasts to webinars to shopping and interesting articles.
- I signed up for Christa Black Gifford’s Master Heart Class that starts online next week and I’m so excited about how it. If you want to live more whole sign up here!
- My dream summer capsule wardobe from shopvivi24.com…
- How I’m helping Waylon be accountable for his screen time. FYI I just started implementing this system and it works! Click here for more info.
- Also loooooving Old Navy’s Swim Collection this years.
- Listening to The Handmaid’s Tale on Audible and watching the show on Hulu…I’m throughly disturbed and fully entertained.
- The video on Rheanna courtside at Game 1 of the NBA Finals is pretty great and Kevin Durant of course you noticed her, how could you not notice R-h-e-a-n-n-a!
- My girl Natalie Borton must release a new limited edition necklace called “Dylan” and it’s really pretty.
- Bev Weidner of Bevcooks.com is my favorite person on Instagram (I laugh-cry at all her stories) and her recipes are legit. I’m making her flatbread recipe this weekend!
I hope you all have a great weekend…happy Friyay!