STAY: THE LEMON & INDIGO HOUSE
- King’s Highway: Super cool and major hipster spot. So if hipsters don’t scare you head over to the Ace Hotel an try the almond milk latte it was yummy!
- Elmer’s Restaurant: Zeke is not in a sit still phase so this place was perfect for us. The food was fast and good and no one gave us nasty looks…definitely family friendly.
- Ernest Coffee Co: They serve Stumptown Coffee as well as beer and wine and healthy snack…enough said.
- Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium: This place is full of raw beauty and rich with history. For $5 we walked through the garden and first cactarium ever. The best part was striking up a conversation with Mr. Moorten who has been running the place since his father decided to grow and sell cacti in the 1930’s. He’s got some amazing stories about Palm Springs in the 60’s.
- The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: We didn’t have time to do this but I think it would be really fun to do with kids.
- Pool: This is a must where ever you’re staying. It was so hot during our stay that we were in the pool until bedtime.
- Palm Springs Villagefest: This Thursday night street fair is very lively with lots of food choices…look for the electric cello player in a kilt he’s fantastic in so many ways.
- Drive through the neighborhood with “That Pink Door” and get an eyeful of old and new classic Palm Springs Style homes. You can find “That Pink Door” at 1100 Sierra Way.
- Hope you found this useful and that get to visit Palm Springs soon!