When you take a newborn home for the first time you make sure that a few things are in order.
- You make sure you have the safest care seat and that it’s secured to regulated perfection before going anywhere.
- You have your placenta in the cooler in the backseat…no? Oh that was just me? No but really placenta encapsulation was a game changer for me the second time around.
- You have a truckload of super soft diapers that are fit for the queen of England, cause you don’t want just anything touching that precious newly born into this world skin (oh i can smell it now and I’m swooning but no I’m not going to cry not going to cry)… Okay I’m alright now that newborn smell just gets me and sends me back to those nostalgic, confusing, hormonal, surreal and oh so wonderful first days after you have a baby.
So when we decided to branch out from our normal diapers for our two year old Zeke we went with new Kroger Comforts. My first reaction to them was that they reminded me of the super soft special newborn diapers we clothed him in on the day he was born….Ugh seriously I’m not going to cry while I type this! Anywho the new Comforts are very reminiscent of those sweet diapers that make you want to cuddle up to your child. So I did just that I wrestled on the bed cause lets face it that’s what it looks like to change a 2 year olds diaper and I tickled him and held in him in a head lock I mean a heart lock.
In all seriousness these diapers do the deed well and are super cute! In bullet points here is my review:
- Overall fit & absorbency: They fit pretty dang great on my super fast super active toddler and absorbed everything!
- Day & night leakage protection: I already noticed that it prevented leakage this morning when he did his morning deed in them ha ha!
- Stretch around the waist band, leg cuffs & tabs for better fit: They fit perfectly and have enough room and stretch to play around in as evidenced here…and here…
- Wetness indicator on all sizes : Love this cause I’m a multitasker and love to be efficient.
- Really soft outer cover & feel: Obviously my favorite thing about these diapers is the softness because every child that has to wear a diaper deserves that kind of softness and comfort. I mean who doesn’t appreciate comfort in their skivvies?
- The Patterns + Prints: I love the shapes and colors printed on these diapers. I pointed them out to Zeke and he liked the colors and shapes too!
So if you’re in the market for diapers or wanting to change things up try the new Kroger Comforts. Click here for a great coupon!
*This was a sponsored post for Kroger Comfort Diapers but as always all words and thoughts are my own; I would never steer you wrong.